Tuesday, June 19, 2012

GADGET GIRL PURSE



I tried out a new purse pattern (see above) that I found really easy.  Whenever I try a new pattern, I like to follow the directions the first time, just to see what the original should look like.  After the first run, I make changes I think will suit me better.

Here is my version of the pattern with fabric I bought on www.connectingthreads.com




I really liked all the pockets created on the inside of the purse.  It gave me lots of storage for little things like my cell-phone and keys.   (see pics below) I hate digging in my purse for those things.



There's plenty of room for my wallet, glasses case,makeup case and other miscellaneous items we always end up with.

I am really happy with the finished product and get lots of compliments on the purse. 

The only change I would make the next time is to use less fleece.  I would not use fleece to line the top of the purse because it makes it too bulky when you fold it.
Look for another post with another version and changes.

1 comment:

  1. You've moved and changed names! How very exciting, you know what else is exciting...I have nominated you for the Liebster Award for fabulous beginning bloggers. To accept your award and see what it is all about check out my blog post... http://sarahkatecreations.wordpress.com/2014/02/18/the-liebster-award-discover-new-blogs/

    ReplyDelete